Cardboard packaging specialists
Natural protection… Recyclable cardboard packaging
Corrupad is an environmentally friendly packaging concept that is made from multi-layer recycled corrugated cardboard. It is a 100% recyclable product that is the perfect alternative to expanded polystyrene.
Corrupad's packaging protects the most fragile items because of its shock absorbing qualities.
Corrupad is part of Amiquar group since 1997
Cellutec group joined Amiquar in 1993.
All packaging companies part of Amiquar group offer specific solutions, using materials such as technical foam, corrugated cardboard, polyethylene with air bubbles and technical packaging.
- Cellutec Group (processing of cellular foam) www.cellutec.fr
- Corrupad (corrugated cardboard wedges) www.corrupad.fr
- Charpentier (polyethylene films with air bubbles) www.emballage-filmbulle.com
- Emballage Diffusion (processing of cardboard and bubble film) www.emballages-diffusion.com
- Sacar (technical luggage) www.sacar.fr
- Emball’infor (isothermal packaging manufacturers) www.emballinfor.fr
In Addition, the Amiquar Group controls other non-packaging companies:
- ORD Pacemetal
- Laurent SA
- ACI Elevation
- ARDEN Équipement
- SOGEMAP www.sogemap.org